As an essential medical service, we are able to offer patients a normal “face to face” service including, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Massage, Acupuncture, Pilates Private, and Group Sessions.
We appreciate that some people may prefer not to come into clinic and are therefore still able to offer virtual physiotherapy sessions as well as online 1:1 Pilates and Group Classes if required. Domiciliary visits are also available upon request.
If you are attending an appointment in the clinic, we ask that you adhere to the following protocols which are designed to keep both you and our clinicians safe at all times:
- We operate an intercom entry system so we can carefully control the number of people entering and exiting the building. On arrival, please ring the buzzer and you will be told when it is safe to enter.
- We ask that you to continue to wear a face covering at all times unless exempt.
- Our clinicians will continue to wear face covering and full personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary, during your treatment sessions.
- On arrival we ask that you please sanitise your hands.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time. This helps to reduce the number of patients we have in our waiting area.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, have returned a positive PCR or lateral flow test within the last 10 days or have been told to isolate. We ask that you call to rearrange your appointment or we can offer an online appointment instead when appropriate.